Foster Friess, the retired investor who spent nearly $1.7 million boosting Rick Santorum’s presidential run, is ready to help Mitt Romney. “I’m obviously going to be of help in whatever way I can,” Friess told POLITICO Tuesday afternoon, hours after Santorum suspended his campaign for the GOP presidential nomination, cementing Romney’s status as the party’s presumptive nominee. “I’ve got some plans as to how I might be able...
In response to:
Voted on, and approved by two congresses: The G. Bush congress, and the extension under the Obama congress.
- Rubio: Only one nation can stand up to the wave of totalitarianism Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- HHS: Why, no, we are not measuring the very metric ObamaCare was passed to improve Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Video: Meet your 2014 CPAC blogger of the year Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Carney: Why no, Obama does not regret being dismissive of Mitt Romney on Russia Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Brutal: Just one in 10 uninsured who qualify for ObamaCare exchange plans has signed up Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Bobby Jindal at CPAC: We have long said this president is a smart man. It may be time to revisit that assumption. Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago