There is no difference between buying on line or from a catalog, you pay a tax if that company does business in your state, otherwise NO. The only real difference in the purchase is that you can make one faster using online services, vs. a phone call or mail order form. That is the way it should remain. Anything else is an attempt to get more money from the buyer for the government, or to run the little guy out of business.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: Losing Andrea Mitchell Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Boehner: Obama lawsuit will focus on Obamacare enforcement Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel’s killing his political future by contesting the Mississippi runoff results Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Watch Jake Tapper embarrass pro-Hamas attorney Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- Joe Scarborough: Glenn Beck is following Jesus’s playbook in providing humanitarian aid to young illegals Allahpundit 10 hours ago