There is no difference between buying on line or from a catalog, you pay a tax if that company does business in your state, otherwise NO. The only real difference in the purchase is that you can make one faster using online services, vs. a phone call or mail order form. That is the way it should remain. Anything else is an attempt to get more money from the buyer for the government, or to run the little guy out of business.
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- “We need a national conversation…” Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 19 hours ago
- Will 2014 be the year that Jews support the GOP? Jazz Shaw 21 hours ago