In response to:
What would you call it here, if your children were taken away from you so they could be indoctrinated in the national approved education system, vs what you believe. I would call it a civil rights violation. We can afford to give amnesty to millions of illegals, hand out a million a year alien work visas, but can't give to this family who have been productive citizens for years. We would rather send hem back to be prosecuted, fined, jailed and their children taken from them?
- Univision anchor: No government should be in the business of deporting children Allahpundit 17 minutes ago
- Florida dad who beat son’s alleged molester to a pulp: I went to get a butcher knife to finish him off Allahpundit 58 minutes ago
- ISIS Update: Sophisticated strategic advance puts Baghdad in the crosshairs Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Ways and Means Committee: We’ve learned that Lois Lerner’s hard drive was scratched — but data was recoverable Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- The value in silence: disconnection and recollection Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Semi-retired president reluctantly decides now’s not the time for a Jimmy Kimmel guest shot Allahpundit 3 hours ago