Saudi Arabia has long been the only country in the world that does not allow women to drive. Now, there appears to be a new development in controlling the movements of its female population: the Kingdom has reportedly introduced an electronic tracking system alerting male guardians when a woman has left the country.
Reports emerged of the system last week when Manal al-Sherif, a women’s rights campaigner who has urged women to defy the driving ban, was alerted by...
I received my bachelor's in economics from the Saint Louis University. So, yeah...that would be the university in which I received my economics degree. Again, Obama has done nothing to appreciably increase the food stamp rolls. That deficit spending has been a problem in Obama's term has much to do with revenue falling far short of past years because of the economic collapse in 2008. Despite your claims that the economy is "sluggish," there is simply no evidence offered by the right that it has resulted in the increase in food stamp participation that we've seen. The majority of that increase is in the white population, and it is due to the economic conditions in place before Obama.
Remember the “war on women” the GOP is supposedly waging? I wonder what progressive women would dub this:
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Teamsters appeal to “Top Chef” for employment by threatening to bash in Padma Lakshmi’s face Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Rick Perry: It’s entirely possible that ISIS has already crossed the southern border Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- “Today is a miraculous day”: Dr. Kent Brantly speaks after recovering from Ebola Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- YouGov poll: Most Americans, and most Democrats, do not wish Hillary had won in 2008 Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Report: Obama’s Bergdahl swap violated the law Noah Rothman 7 hours ago