That's undoubtedly not what happened. And it would benefit conservatives to figure out the specifics of when PP offers abortions before jumping down their throat for something they didn't even do. They didn't have a doctor in that day performing abortions. Those discounts were for other general women's health services-- pelvic exams, cancer screenings, and emergency contraceptives. Really scary stuff, I know... We wouldn't want low income women to have access to cheap health care on a day most are off work because Republicans disagree with abortion in principle. Wait...what? Yeah...that doesn't make any sense.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 8 hours ago