So, the fact that I can practically guarantee you that they didn't have a doctor in there the day after Thanksgiving, doesn't matter at all does it? I mean, just from experience in talking to the workers at our local PP, they only perform abortions 2-4 days out of the month. Somehow, I bet Black Friday isn't one of them. So the local PP sent out a flyer about discount women's health services on a day where many are off work already, and in a position to maybe get a cheap cancer screening or pelvic exam before the rush of the holidays. Scary stuff, I know...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Sigh: Busch Gardens removes disembodied heads from Halloween display Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Holder running out the clock on Fast & Furious? Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Surge: Walker regains the lead in Wisconsin Guy Benson 9 hours ago
- Gallup: Americans trust in the media matches historic low Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Obama’s administration at war with itself over ISIS strategy Noah Rothman 10 hours ago