So, the fact that I can practically guarantee you that they didn't have a doctor in there the day after Thanksgiving, doesn't matter at all does it? I mean, just from experience in talking to the workers at our local PP, they only perform abortions 2-4 days out of the month. Somehow, I bet Black Friday isn't one of them. So the local PP sent out a flyer about discount women's health services on a day where many are off work already, and in a position to maybe get a cheap cancer screening or pelvic exam before the rush of the holidays. Scary stuff, I know...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago