So, the fact that I can practically guarantee you that they didn't have a doctor in there the day after Thanksgiving, doesn't matter at all does it? I mean, just from experience in talking to the workers at our local PP, they only perform abortions 2-4 days out of the month. Somehow, I bet Black Friday isn't one of them. So the local PP sent out a flyer about discount women's health services on a day where many are off work already, and in a position to maybe get a cheap cancer screening or pelvic exam before the rush of the holidays. Scary stuff, I know...
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 33 minutes ago
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 16 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 17 hours ago