In response to:
Al Gore did win Florida in 2000. Proud of Florida's erratic recall rules, and a 5-4 Republican Supreme Court. Still doesn't change the fact that the GOP has lost the popular vote in 5 out of the last 6 Presidential elections. Somehow, I'm not sure holding tight and depending on demographics is the answer...
- Susan Rice: I hope everyone realizes it’s going to take “many months” to train these Syrian rebels Allahpundit 41 mins ago
- The unbearable lightness of Hillary, 2016 Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Great news: 36% of Americans can name all three branches of government Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- US Navy spying on private citizens? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Senate’s possible 2016 hopefuls gambling that ISIS war will be unpopular soon Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Biden to women’s conference: I miss Republicans like Bob Packwood Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago