In response to:
Al Gore did win Florida in 2000. Proud of Florida's erratic recall rules, and a 5-4 Republican Supreme Court. Still doesn't change the fact that the GOP has lost the popular vote in 5 out of the last 6 Presidential elections. Somehow, I'm not sure holding tight and depending on demographics is the answer...
- Kerry lands in Cairo as Hamas, Israel refuse cease fire Ed Morrissey 13 minutes ago
- IRS: Hey, maybe we do have our e-mail backups Ed Morrissey 53 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Again: Exactly which elite, liberal institution does have to live up to the Left’s values? Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Detroit suspends water shut-offs for 15 days Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Through the looking glass: White House that loves using anonymous sources upset at being attacked by anonymous sources Allahpundit 12 hours ago