We're used to MSNBC's Toure saying outlandish things, but his latest commentary in celebration of the 40th anniversary of Roe v. Wade is by far the worst. During a segment last week, Toure went on what he called an abortion rant in which he thanked God and country abortion was there to "save him" at a time when taking care of a baby and becoming a father would have been inconvenient for him. He also refers to abortion as a "safety net."
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- The Marysville school shooting was politicized in about, oh… three minutes Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Hillarynomics: Businesses don’t create jobs Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Christie, Cuomo enact stricter travel restrictions as new patient showed symptoms in NJ, tests negative Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 18 hours ago