Implying that Jews run the media is the sort of boneheaded anti-Semitic slur that rates a firing, to be sure. In fact, it's so outrageous that you'd think it...
I'm amazed at the fact that a columnist on TH is indicting anyone for "implying" that heads of media outlets are either Jewish, or that they sympathize with the position that Jews are an oppressed minority in this country. How many Christians in the comment sections of TH cite Jewish power behind the scenes pushing a Zionist agenda in an almost conspiratorial sort of way? Does she really think saying that Jews run the media is offensive to any conservative here? Given the racial comments that persist on this site, she can't honestly think you guys care...
Last week, CNN fired anchor Rick Sanchez after he called Jon Stewart a bigot in a radio interview during which he also questioned whether Jews face discrimination. Quoth Sanchez, "Everyone who runs CNN is a lot like Stewart, and a lot of people who run all the other networks are a lot like Stewart, and to imply that somehow they, the people in this country who are Jewish, are an oppressed minority? Yeah."
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago