Implying that Jews run the media is the sort of boneheaded anti-Semitic slur that rates a firing, to be sure. In fact, it's so outrageous that you'd think it...
I'm amazed at the fact that a columnist on TH is indicting anyone for "implying" that heads of media outlets are either Jewish, or that they sympathize with the position that Jews are an oppressed minority in this country. How many Christians in the comment sections of TH cite Jewish power behind the scenes pushing a Zionist agenda in an almost conspiratorial sort of way? Does she really think saying that Jews run the media is offensive to any conservative here? Given the racial comments that persist on this site, she can't honestly think you guys care...
Last week, CNN fired anchor Rick Sanchez after he called Jon Stewart a bigot in a radio interview during which he also questioned whether Jews face discrimination. Quoth Sanchez, "Everyone who runs CNN is a lot like Stewart, and a lot of people who run all the other networks are a lot like Stewart, and to imply that somehow they, the people in this country who are Jewish, are an oppressed minority? Yeah."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Kochs’ next dastardly deed: Creating good public defenders for low-income accused Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Reading the early voting tea leaves: Republicans closing the gap Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- White House to red-state Democrats: Don’t blame Precious if you lose Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- ISIS mortar shells now landing in Baghdad’s Green Zone Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- SCOTUS to consider police searches of hotel registries Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago