You are dreaming. They are put into school all the time.
The border one always kills me - they say close the border and yet all the poor refugees must stay - in the same breath. They would not be here if the border were closed! How does that work?

Nanny State Targets Grocery Stores

wtf2 Wrote: Jul 19, 2014 9:07 AM
Sometimes when soda's on sale I'll buy about 20 2-liter bottles, I guess the cart would lose it's mind /haha

Furor About Plan for Illegal Kids

wtf2 Wrote: Jun 24, 2014 11:59 PM
Probably working on those anchor babies as we speak, too.

Furor About Plan for Illegal Kids

wtf2 Wrote: Jun 24, 2014 11:57 PM
How offensive is it that these people object to the kids being brought to their precious little small town but the rest of us are supposed to take them.
I agree - these countries MUST see their children getting off planes, sent home.

Don't Stigmatize Murderers!

wtf2 Wrote: May 29, 2014 6:08 PM
Often the meds cause the problem.

Don't Stigmatize Murderers!

wtf2 Wrote: May 29, 2014 10:43 AM
Yes, I know that, been through it at least twenty times ....

Don't Stigmatize Murderers!

wtf2 Wrote: May 29, 2014 10:15 AM
50 years of experience and you think throwing hot coffee on somebody should result in commitment? Really? Are they building huge wonderful hospitals that I don't know about to deal with everybody who exhibits bad behavior? And then three days is going to "cure them"? A shot will cure them? They will go their way, take their (perfectly prescribed, perfectly titrated) pills exactly as instructed, appear for every one of their appointments exactly as instructed, and you will brush your nails on your white jacket in smug pride? This is the attitude I deal with over and over with a sick daughter - in for three days, new medications, in for three days, other medications, raise this one, lower that one, add this one ... none of them taken correctly, or they are sold, or lost - back in for three days, and on and on it goes. Multiple hospitals, treatment centers, drs., not one of the knows or communicates with the others,(or me, because of course she's an adult) - "get help" they say. LOL They put the mentally ill in charge of their own treatment.

Don't Stigmatize Murderers!

wtf2 Wrote: May 29, 2014 9:59 AM
The second a kid turns 18, parents can't do a damn thing for their kids as far as "mental health". If he says he is OK when questioned by police or paramedics AT THAT MOMENT (and they know exactly what to say and when to say it) - it's hands-off. Period. I know this through bitter experience.