For the past few weeks, I have been writing in this column about the government's use of drones and challenging their constitutionality on Fox News Channel where I work. I once asked on air what Thomas Jefferson would have done if -- had drones existed at the time -- King George III had sent drones to peer inside the bedroom windows of Monticello. I suspect that Jefferson and his household would have trained their muskets on the drones and taken them down. I offer this historical anachronism as a hypothetical only, not as one who is urging the use of violence...
“Socialism, like the ancient ideas from which it springs, confuses the distinction between government and society." - Frederic Bastias
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 9 hours ago