Boston, MA -- Regular readers need only take a quick glance at Townhall.com’s Poll Tracker average to see that Elizabeth Warren -- the Democratic Senate candidate for Massachusetts -- leads incumbent Senator Scott Brown in virtually every survey conducted (except one) over the last three weeks. To make matters worse, last week the polling firm Rasmussen Reports changed the status of the race from “Toss-Up” to “Leans Democratic” -- a disheartening development for Senator Brown and his team of supporters. But after weeks of non-stop campaigning across the state, it seems that his hard work and carefully crafted messaging...
In response to:
Congratulations Senator Warren. Now Scotty Boy can go back and pursue his calling as a catalog model with "excellent hands, straight fingers, perfect nails" and ability to "hold things correctly."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- At Ohio State, you may be guilty of sexual assault if… Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Actress Daniele Watts handcuffed for failing to show ID to police Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- North Korea sentences U.S. citizen to six years in a labor camp Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Poll: Americans have little confidence in Obama’s ISIS ‘strategy’ Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- NFL Week 2 open thread Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago