Gov. Kasich: Romney Will Win Ohio

wsmith-84 Wrote: Oct 29, 2012 10:17 PM
Yea, that Michelle Obama is such a disgusting PIG! The hell with Ann Romney - Rafalca has more class than Moochelle... Policy schmolicy - vote for the horse.
"Just check (I am sure you won't,since your delusion is a suitable reality for you)" Project much, Wilma? You're the one who "won't check". Everything I wrote is 100% accurate. What are you, four? Let me say it again - YOU - are a feeble-minded rube!

Biden Says America Not in Decline

wsmith-84 Wrote: Oct 28, 2012 2:22 PM
And monkeys will fly out of my butt!
Hysterical! Do you, Mag14, agree to pay more in taxes to offset the cost of installation and maintenance of webcams in EVERY classroom? Don't answer, I already know. And no, I don't. Because they are a completely unnecessary and zero value added component of education. My point was and still is - if you're a concerned parent - go to your child's classroom and observe it. Did you think your comment through before you posted it?

Biden Says America Not in Decline

wsmith-84 Wrote: Oct 28, 2012 2:10 AM
LIAR! Average UNEMPLOYMENT rate during Raygun's 8 years? 7.3% FACT! You can look it up all by yourself in about 5 minutes, IF, you possess the basic intellect to "research" it. Making $hit up just because you don't like reality is a good indicator of mental illness.

Biden Says America Not in Decline

wsmith-84 Wrote: Oct 28, 2012 1:49 AM
It's not extrapolation, it's subtraction. And yes, you can. And no, it's isn't "artificial". N/T - you're flat wrong on every count. "Go back to school, idiot." That's called projection, Punky.
"The fact is these children are too young to be thinking about having sex. Why can't we just let be kids?" Too young to be 'thinking' about sex? Seriously? You obviously have ZERO insight into adolescent male sexuality (which seems strange if you are a "mom" with a son named "rick"). Just FYI - 14 year old boys are thinking about sex from the time they wake up until the time they go to sleep. And they mostly dream about sex when they're sleeping. So boys do ALL the things you talk about AND think of sex the entire time. "Why has Obama banned Charter schools" He hasn't - you just live in right-wing world where fake outrage is a mandatory part of your mania.
And you're NOT Dave
"The use of condoms has no business being taught in school" Uh, yes, it does. And is taught in EVERY state. It's a public health issue. Dave, how old were you when you lost your virginity? Were you "responsible"? Did you wait until you were married? Tell us the truth.

Biden Says America Not in Decline

wsmith-84 Wrote: Oct 27, 2012 6:08 PM
"I do expect our congress to indict this entire administration for it's gross dereliction of duty" I'll grant that Obama has violated the constitution with his extrajudicial assassinations of American citizens abroad but I bet, besides that, you cannot even provide a single example of an "indictable" offense by this administration. Maybe your thinking about his failure to indict Bush crony financial industry execs for crashing the global economy as a "gross dereliction"?

Biden Says America Not in Decline

wsmith-84 Wrote: Oct 27, 2012 6:03 PM
And Reagan ran up the National Debt and signed the LARGEST TAX INCREASE in American history into law. But in Nutter Revisionist History, a) I'm lying and b) those things are irrelevant because Reagan the the "correct" letter next to his name - an 'R'.