I hope that means people share my concerns about the destructive and punitive mentality of so many of the kleptocrats in Washington.
Speaking of which, I debated one of those people on Bloomberg TV.
We got a decent amount of time, so a lot of topics were discussed. Here are the ones that merit a comment or two.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Red line? ISIS used chemical weapons against Iraqi army Ed Morrissey 11 mins ago
- Rise of Ebola and terrorism a perfect storm for the GOP? Noah Rothman 52 mins ago
- Report: Ebola cases starting to drop in Liberia Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Not exactly self-isolation: Ebola patient’s itinerary prompts questions about protocols Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Does Georgia vote Democratic in 2014? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Martha Coakley’s campaign seems to be in mid-collapse Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago