I appreciate the low prices at Wally World, but I also appreciate the fact that they employ many folks, that probably couldn't be employed elsewhere. I really think the company is a big asset to this country.
- Putin is invading Ukraine, and he is winning Noah Rothman 20 mins ago
- Obama’s new power grab: A climate change treaty without Senate ratification Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Two legal guests tell CNN their Brown shooting audio might be a hoax Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- What’s the matter with Kansas? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Trouble in Paradise: NY Times won’t endorse Andrew Cuomo’s reelection bid Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Media curiously silent on “Truthy” Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago