Joe Weisberg, who worked for more than three years at the CIA, first wrote a script about two CIA case officers stationed in Bulgaria. Fox bought that script,...
In August, Rupert Murdoch's FX picked up a Cold War series set in the 1980s titled "The Americans." Liberals might have braced themselves for the worst. It sounded like some kind of Chuck Norris-style "jingoistic" homage to freedom-loving intelligence agents. But this is Hollywood, so the show instead focuses on KGB spies who speak perfect English, working to destroy Reagan-era America, which is not altogether a bad thing to people in Hollywood.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Breaking: Pentagon reports first airstrikes in Syria Update: Coalition Arab countries added Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Issa: Americans deserve to hear from Lerner under oath, not in the press Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Poll: Plurality now think businesses that provide wedding services should be required to serve gay weddings too Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Poet: I would have died for my aborted daughter’s right to choose, just like she died for mine Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Resurrected monster General Motors is still killing people Noah Rothman 5 hours ago