Joe Weisberg, who worked for more than three years at the CIA, first wrote a script about two CIA case officers stationed in Bulgaria. Fox bought that script,...
In August, Rupert Murdoch's FX picked up a Cold War series set in the 1980s titled "The Americans." Liberals might have braced themselves for the worst. It sounded like some kind of Chuck Norris-style "jingoistic" homage to freedom-loving intelligence agents. But this is Hollywood, so the show instead focuses on KGB spies who speak perfect English, working to destroy Reagan-era America, which is not altogether a bad thing to people in Hollywood.
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 15 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 16 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago