Joe Weisberg, who worked for more than three years at the CIA, first wrote a script about two CIA case officers stationed in Bulgaria. Fox bought that script,...
In August, Rupert Murdoch's FX picked up a Cold War series set in the 1980s titled "The Americans." Liberals might have braced themselves for the worst. It sounded like some kind of Chuck Norris-style "jingoistic" homage to freedom-loving intelligence agents. But this is Hollywood, so the show instead focuses on KGB spies who speak perfect English, working to destroy Reagan-era America, which is not altogether a bad thing to people in Hollywood.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Meet the laywers defending “campus rapists” Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago