In response to:
I haven't followed Cory Booker's career; you may be right that he is a corrupt big-government liberal. But as the saying goes, "even a stopped clock is right twice a day," and if Booker has come out against the War on Drugs, that could be one of his stopped-clock moments.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago