In response to:
Put all the drug users in jail, huh? Hmm, I seem to remember hearing that our prisons and jails are already overcrowded. Perhaps you are an advocate of "small government" and "less government spending" who nonetheless wants the government to spend untold billions on building and maintaining new prisons? Or maybe you figure it would be enough just to let all the minor criminals such as murderers, rapists and robbers out of prison to make room for the really major evildoers, ie, those who take drugs you don't like?
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 4 minutes ago
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago