In response to:
Put all the drug users in jail, huh? Hmm, I seem to remember hearing that our prisons and jails are already overcrowded. Perhaps you are an advocate of "small government" and "less government spending" who nonetheless wants the government to spend untold billions on building and maintaining new prisons? Or maybe you figure it would be enough just to let all the minor criminals such as murderers, rapists and robbers out of prison to make room for the really major evildoers, ie, those who take drugs you don't like?
- Daniele Watts won’t apologize, but how about the media? Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 20:1–16 Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Unhappy anniversary: six years of Keystone obstruction Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Video: The solution to the campus sexual assault crisis Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago