As many of us know, the petition page on the White House website has become a very popular way for Americans to voice their opinions. A hot topic being discussed on this petition page is one that calls for the deportation of Piers Morgan, a popular television personality. After the shooting in Newtown Morgan hosted Larry Pratt, the executive director of the Gun Owners of America, to discuss what should be done to prevent shootings like this from happening again. When Mr. Pratt suggested that more guns were the answer, Morgan went on to call him an “unbelievably stupid man”....
So, it is OK to use the 1st Amendment to publicly humiliate (hurt) another person? He now feels the need to dismantle (at least parts) of OUR 2nd Amendment. America was a MUCH BETTER place to live when the foundation for the country (Constitution and Amendments) were NOT Attacked on a DAILY Basis and not OK that IDIOTS can pick and choose what laws they obey and not obey. Criminals that kill are set free and kill again. Law abiding citizens are punished for the crimes of others that use guns to kill by making "assault rifles" illegal when the same group of people do not even know the definition of "Assault Rifle" and I have not seen one used in a crime Their logic is- "It is an assault rifle because it is black. THAT is DISCRIMINATION!!!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago