As many of us know, the petition page on the White House website has become a very popular way for Americans to voice their opinions. A hot topic being discussed on this petition page is one that calls for the deportation of Piers Morgan, a popular television personality. After the shooting in Newtown Morgan hosted Larry Pratt, the executive director of the Gun Owners of America, to discuss what should be done to prevent shootings like this from happening again. When Mr. Pratt suggested that more guns were the answer, Morgan went on to call him an “unbelievably stupid man”....
So, it is OK to use the 1st Amendment to publicly humiliate (hurt) another person? He now feels the need to dismantle (at least parts) of OUR 2nd Amendment. America was a MUCH BETTER place to live when the foundation for the country (Constitution and Amendments) were NOT Attacked on a DAILY Basis and not OK that IDIOTS can pick and choose what laws they obey and not obey. Criminals that kill are set free and kill again. Law abiding citizens are punished for the crimes of others that use guns to kill by making "assault rifles" illegal when the same group of people do not even know the definition of "Assault Rifle" and I have not seen one used in a crime Their logic is- "It is an assault rifle because it is black. THAT is DISCRIMINATION!!!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Breaking: Pentagon reports first airstrikes in Syria Update: Coalition Arab countries added Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Issa: Americans deserve to hear from Lerner under oath, not in the press Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Poll: Plurality now think businesses that provide wedding services should be required to serve gay weddings too Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Poet: I would have died for my aborted daughter’s right to choose, just like she died for mine Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Resurrected monster General Motors is still killing people Noah Rothman 10 hours ago