Over the weekend in an interview with Israeli Ambassador Michael Oren, MSNBC host Mara Schiavocampo suggested rocket attacks "rarely do damage" as Israel continues to be under siege from Hamas militants and as millions of Israelis are camped out in bomb shelters.
“Living under the threat of rocket attack is certainly a psychological trauma. But what would you say to those who argue that the rockets are essentially very ineffective, they rarely do damage and that the response from Israelis is disproportional to the threat they’re under.”
- Surprise: UAW folds in VW dispute Ed Morrissey 20 minutes ago
- Drone attacks kill dozens of AQ operatives in Yemen following confab Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- NBC wonders: What makes David Gregory tick? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Ukraine Easter truce collapses, three dead at pro-Russian separatist checkpoint Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Attkisson: CBS News too “ideologically entrenched” to air stories critical of the Obama administration Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 16 hours ago