More than 40,000 people have been slaughtered during the rebellion in Syria, and the death toll rises daily. The European Union does not appear to be particularly concerned. North Korea’s rulers have launched a three-stage rocket, moving closer to their goal of developing a nuclear-tipped ICBM, and they’re sharing nuclear-weapons technology with the world’s leading sponsors of terrorism in Iran. The EU does not seem to be worrying about that either. Israel is considering building homes on barren hills adjacent to Jerusalem. The EU’s 27 foreign ministers said they were “deeply dismayed” and warned Israel of unspecified consequences if...
It never fails. As soon as an article about Israel appears, the same David Duke wannabes, Ryan and Herman chime in. No one should take either of these clowns seriously. The former believes that Jews are out to enslave Christians and uses epithets like "Jew Bolsheviks", "Jewish Mafia".and SOB for anyone that he disagrees with. You notice neither of them can answer any of May's (who is a brilliant columnist and a contributor to National Review) arguments directly. They'll just stay on this site for hours spewing out the same diatribes about "Israel firsters" and "Zionist traitors" over and over again. The level of their hate is amazing.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- NYT poll: 65% of whites, 80% of blacks say police shouldn’t have military-style weapons Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- In effort to shield Obama from criticism on ISIS, White House makes everything worse Noah Rothman 8 hours ago