It's ironic that she's a womens' rights activist. Maybe she should look at women in Israel and the United States as opposed to women in Muslim countries and see who comes out ahead.

Let Obama Discover The Unexpected Israel

wpqr Wrote: Mar 06, 2013 10:30 AM
There are 57 countries in the world that refer to themselves as Muslim countries. In some countries like Saudi Arabia, you must be a Muslim to be a citizen. To convert to or proselytize another faith is a crime punishable by death 20% of Israel's population in non-Jewish.

Let Obama Discover The Unexpected Israel

wpqr Wrote: Mar 06, 2013 10:27 AM
I don't recall blacks carrying bombs onto buses.

Let Obama Discover The Unexpected Israel

wpqr Wrote: Mar 06, 2013 10:03 AM
What do you think about suicide bombers and scores of dead Israelis on buses? Agree or disagree?

When AIPAC Went AWOL

wpqr Wrote: Mar 05, 2013 10:50 PM
Not hypocrites. Just like everybody else, including you. No better, no worse.

When AIPAC Went AWOL

wpqr Wrote: Mar 05, 2013 10:49 PM
I wasn't aware that Lenin was Jewish. I guess you learn something new every day.

When AIPAC Went AWOL

wpqr Wrote: Mar 05, 2013 10:34 PM
We don't have a treaty and we're not obligated to defend them. As I recall, every war they fought, they were on their own. All they want from the United States is for us to provide them the means to defend themselves.

When AIPAC Went AWOL

wpqr Wrote: Mar 05, 2013 4:36 PM
And I thought Jews were all greedy capitalists. Make up your mind.

When AIPAC Went AWOL

wpqr Wrote: Mar 05, 2013 4:35 PM
Have you personally know any Jews? How many? Did any of them espouse these opinions? I have met quite a few and have not met one who thinks like that.

When AIPAC Went AWOL

wpqr Wrote: Mar 05, 2013 4:30 PM
I am saying I don't know what the answer is. But why don't you be honest? If it had been any other country that attacked the Liberty, would anyond still be making an issue of it a half century later?

When AIPAC Went AWOL

wpqr Wrote: Mar 05, 2013 4:27 PM
A little context here. I assume what you are referring to are Africans who entered Israel illegally. Many of these were from South Sudan, who escaped being killed by Sudanese Muslims and who survived a dangerous trek across Egypt, where many were murdered, mutilated and sold into slavery. And if Israel is such a racist, apartheid country, isn't is a little curious why they would have chosen to go there is the first place?