I dissected Obama's "worst speech yet" back in April (he hasn't topped it since, though he's come close), so why not write the uplifting companion piece? Romney does most of the heavy lifting for me, taking a rhetorical battering ram to the president's insulting and demeaning "you didn't build that" remarks in Virginia over the weekend. The presumptive Republican nominee hit the trail in Irwin, Pennsylvania yesterday afternoon and just unloaded on his opponent, savaging the president's ubiquitous strawmen and mounting a spirited defense of merit, individual accomplishment and American...
Let us hope for everybody's sake Romney can keep on expressing this passion to change America back to what it once was, the most prosperous nation on the planet. I like to see him explain his plans better for those changes instead of just attacking Obama's policies. We All know how wrong they are but some blind(ed) folks out there need to be convinced How he's going to turn this Titanic around. I think it would help his campaign if he can convince everyone, not just us GOP minded folks. He can't keep on feeding off the Bain Capital wagon of success which Obama effectively derailed by putting everything in question and attacking it constantly. Remember, Liberals have absolute zero attention span. Not sure about Independents and those who h
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Citizen legislator Sen. Mary Landrieu doesn’t really live in Louisiana Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Democrats go after Republican for self-defense measure he took…14 years ago Matt Vespa 10 hours ago
- Rubio: If I had to vote again on my Gang of Eight immigration bill, I’d vote no Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Obama lets another red line lapse in Ukraine, and the consequences will be dire Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Heartache for lefties: Elizabeth Warren defends Israel at Massachusetts town hall Allahpundit 12 hours ago