On Saturday evening I had the opportunity to speak with Rep. Raúl Labrador about Mitt Romney’s decision to pick Wisconsin Congressman and House Budget Committee Chairman Paul Ryan as his running mate. Mr. Labrador, who is a freshman Republican from Idaho as well as an immigration attorney, has been a leading conservative voice on Capitol Hill since 2010. Recognized by the national media, incidentally, as the architect of the Balanced Budget Amendment during the 2011 debt ceiling negotiations, Congressman Labrador has also been a long-time advocate for putting Paul Ryan on the 2012 Republican ticket. In an exclusive interview with...
-- he made a leadership decision – he didn’t make a decision based on politics. [I think] today he showed true leadership.” I totally agree with Mr. Labrador here. Romney's already showing his leadership. leadership |'led?r? sh ip| noun the action of leading a group of people or an organization : different styles of leadership. • the ability to lead skillfully
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- White House on Democrats’ global-warming talkathon: We salute you Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Poll: 55% of Americans under age 35 oppose sanctions on Russia Allahpundit 5 hours ago