The president's astonishing and revealing comments in Virginia last weekend have trickled up from the conservative blogosphere to center stage in the 2012 presidential campaign. A reinvigorated Mitt Romney has seized on the remarks, parlaying the president's candid expression of his government-centric worldview into a focused and effective line of attack. The Obama campaign, meanwhile, is mired in negative attacks and petty controversies. The bottom hasn't fallen out of their polling yet, but things aren't looking robust either. Desperate to beat back Romney's surge in confidence and clarity, the Left has taken to claiming that conservatives are taking Obama's...
Typical Liberal rhetoric. The moment they (Obama) realize they goofed big time they start babbling: "we didn't mean it that way, or you're taking it out of context". Which, like Guy Benson clearly explains here is not the case, especially in paragraph 2 and 3. Read those very carefully again and see who is right. Obama just detests successful people and is ticked off he doesn't get the credit for their success, just like he claimed killing Osama Bin Laden while all he probably did was say: "I guess it's a go then" in the Situation Room. His narcissism is clearly showing again. I hope it's the final nail in the coffin of his reelection bid.
- Enjoy Sec. Donald Rumsfeld’s Tax Day letter to the IRS Mary Katharine Ham 18 minutes ago
- Is the wind lobby’s most precious subsidy finally losing steam in Congress? Erika Johnsen 59 minutes ago
- “Russia has not invaded Ukraine,” and other great moments in Russian propaganda Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Video: Trump to buy the Buffalo Bills? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Rand Paul: Let’s get this straight — I’m not for containing Iran Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Biofuels producers: No really, this is the year biofuels are going to take off, for serious Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago