The president's astonishing and revealing comments in Virginia last weekend have trickled up from the conservative blogosphere to center stage in the 2012 presidential campaign. A reinvigorated Mitt Romney has seized on the remarks, parlaying the president's candid expression of his government-centric worldview into a focused and effective line of attack. The Obama campaign, meanwhile, is mired in negative attacks and petty controversies. The bottom hasn't fallen out of their polling yet, but things aren't looking robust either. Desperate to beat back Romney's surge in confidence and clarity, the Left has taken to claiming that conservatives are taking Obama's...
Typical Liberal rhetoric. The moment they (Obama) realize they goofed big time they start babbling: "we didn't mean it that way, or you're taking it out of context". Which, like Guy Benson clearly explains here is not the case, especially in paragraph 2 and 3. Read those very carefully again and see who is right. Obama just detests successful people and is ticked off he doesn't get the credit for their success, just like he claimed killing Osama Bin Laden while all he probably did was say: "I guess it's a go then" in the Situation Room. His narcissism is clearly showing again. I hope it's the final nail in the coffin of his reelection bid.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 11 hours ago