As I reported yesterday, President Obama gave a full defense of UN Ambassador Susan Rice's explanation of the 9/11 attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi. As a reminder, Rice went on five different Sunday shows five days after the attack and blamed the attack on a YouTube video despite the administration knew the attack was carried out by terrorists within 24 hours. President Obama said yesterday that Rice was simply following direction from the White House to present intelligence to the country that had been handed to her. Obama also said Rice had "nothing to do with Benghazi."...
dang... I like that post a lot.
- Good news: Amnesty quarterback Chuck Schumer gives Lindsey Graham, Jeff Flake a “pass” to oppose benefits for illegals Allahpundit 5 minutes ago
- Progress? Journalists notice “shifting” White House account of IRS scandal Ed Morrissey 45 minutes ago
- Yet another union boss takes umbrage with ObamaCare Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Hume, Robinson, Powers agree: DoJ investigation of Rosen crosses a big line Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Ft. Hood shooter still drawing salary – $278,000 and counting Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Chinese breach of Google in 2010 exposed counter-espionage data Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago