In response to:
So, the voters get scfewed again.
The United States Senate has just killed an amendment submitted by Iowa Senator Chuck Grassley to secure the southwest border with Mexico before any kind of amnesty or legalization for illegal immigrants is granted. All four Republican members of the Gang of 8, John McCain, Jeff Flake, Marco Rubio and Lindsey Graham voted with Harry Reid to table the amendment. Reid only received five total votes from Republicans. They came from those in the Gang of 8 and Lisa Murkowski.
- Constitutional law professor on separation of powers: “Stop hatin’ all the time” Allahpundit 11 minutes ago
- Video: A huge executive amnesty for illegals would be a big mistake, says … Ed Schultz? Allahpundit 51 minutes ago
- Grimes: Iron Dome really helps defend against the tunnels, or something Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Is the world giving up on a two-state solution? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Are the culture wars really just about sex? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- “A**holes”: Turns out Lois Lerner’s not a fan of conservative talk radio or its listeners Allahpundit 3 hours ago