Actors are pandering (like obama) to their fans with such idle rhetoric. Damon could pay more in taxes EVERY year when he files his 1040 with the optional added TAX donation. But NO-O-O-O-O-O, he just talks about it. He is just like all the obama-lonie's transparent administation. And Buffett, the fat cat crony of Omaha, who made millions hauling oil in lieu in the Keystone pipeline held up obama, says he prefers to give funds to charities because they are more efficient than government! DAH!!
In the name of shared sacrifice, it’s time to impose a tax on the $7 billion in box office receipts that Hollywood generates.
- NYT: Sink loss “devastating” for Democrats, was driven by ObamaCare Mary Katharine Ham 31 minutes ago
- Zuckerberg: U.S. government is a threat to the Internet Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Kerry: I’m approaching the Keystone XL pipeline with a totally blank slate Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- The government doesn’t know how many empty buildings it owns — just that they’re costing us billions Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- WSJ/NBC poll: Americans now think sugar is a bigger health threat than marijuana Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Former Republican governor of California invites you to crush things in his tank Allahpundit 4 hours ago