Okay and you see how the sin of that one man, Pastor Criswell, and others like him have triggered a social stigma on all southerners, kept brown and pink going to separate churches, fostered an entirely separate cultures that drag down our youth in pop culture to this day. Elections that should have been won for the good of all were lost to the good of none. Obama being the prime example- our first Affirmative Action president.
I HAVE A DREAM, said Martin Luther King in 1963, that someday "on the red hills of Georgia, the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood." King was a prodigious dreamer, but even he might have found it hard to imagine that thousands of those listening to him that day would live to see a black pastor elected -- unanimously and enthusiastically -- to lead the Southern Baptist Convention. It was in Georgia before the Civil War that the Southern Baptist Convention had been...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago