In response to:

Wisconsin Deja Vu: Collective Bargaining on the Ballot in Michigan

wordscanhurt Wrote: Nov 06, 2012 10:04 PM
Let's talk about the 99%. 99% of the American citizenry have it easy during the war against the Islamo-Fascists here in the 21st century. Please, let me explain. Only 1% of the American people have gone overseas to engage the Islamo-Fascists on the battlefield. A say, "A job well done to our heroes!" But what of the other 99%? Let's face it, those not serving in the military overseas have experienced war against the Islamo-Fascists under three conditions. 1.) Entire interface consists of watching war on TV. 2.) Paid for the war with the precious Bush tax. (yes, supply-side theory provided the revenue.) 3.) Did a heck of a lot of shopping. (urged by George W. Bush to support the war effort)
wordscanhurt Wrote: Nov 06, 2012 10:04 PM
Is it any wonder why so many douches who watch Fox News are EXCITED about going to war with Iran?

We’ve seen Wisconsin and New Jersey – two deep blue states – eschew their traditional heavy support for unions and now, it seems Michigan could follow suit. The Mitten, one of America’s union strongholds, has several proposals on the ballot that will serve as interesting indicators of where unions now stand in the eyes of Michiganders.

There are six proposals on the ballot, five of which propose to amend the state constitution – in other words, they carry a little more weight than an ordinary, repeal-able statute. The Freep [the Detroit Free Press, for those who aren’t local!] has...