This is not surprising. One of the things that makes Paris such a nice place to visit, is that there are a lot of wealthy people living there. A small one bedroom condo (or whatever they call them there) costs around 500,000 Euros. There has been a mass exodus of the wealthy from France. The citizens of France voted to destroy the rich, and instead of destroying them, the rich moved. The richest man in France recently moved to Belgium. Some have moved to Canada. They are destroying Paris with their stupidity. It won't be long before it becomes just another impoverished dangerous city nobody wants to go to.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- God bless America: Powdered alcohol to hit markets soon Allahpundit 39 minutes ago
- Surprise: UAW folds in VW dispute Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Drone attacks kill dozens of AQ operatives in Yemen following confab Ed Morrissey 2 hour ago
- NBC wonders: What makes David Gregory tick? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Ukraine Easter truce collapses, three dead at pro-Russian separatist checkpoint Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Attkisson: CBS News too “ideologically entrenched” to air stories critical of the Obama administration Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago