The affair that was discovered "by chance" just days before General David Petraeus was to testify before Congress about the 9/11 terrorist attack in Benghazi keeps getting uglier by the day. First, his testimony about the attack has been placed "on hold" until further notice.
Lawmakers on both sides of the aisle have questions for former CIA Director David H. Petraeus about the Sept. 11 terrorist attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, his recently disclosed extramarital affair and other issues — but their queries will have to wait for a later date.
- Coming soon to the Nevada desert: “BundyFest”? Allahpundit 20 minutes ago
- Oh, was yesterday Earth Day? Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Chris Hayes: In a way, abolishing global warming is like abolishing slavery Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Jeb Bush announces: I’m officially thinking of running for president Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Udall’s first ad in Colorado: The war-on-womenizing we’ve been waiting for Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Video: DNC 2016 convention bid invites go to Las Vegas, and … Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago