The Obama campaign released a new ad today featuring none other than....Big Bird. The ad comes after last week's presidential debate in Denver when Mitt Romney joked to Jim Lehrer about stripping the subsidy PBS receives even though he "likes Big Bird." It should be noted, as Breitbart pointed out, Big Bird is richer than Mitt Romney, yet still takes a check from the government a.k.a. taxpayers. Big Bird and Sesame Street raked in $50 million per year for PBS.
Sesame Street has already called on Obama to
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Yep: MSNBC would react quite differently if Tea Partiers threw rocks at them Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Finally: George W. Bush takes the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- WaPo/ABC poll: Majority approves of airstrikes in Iraq … Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Report: Two times as many British Muslims fighting for ISIS as with U.K. armed forces Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- All in: Red-state Democrat Mark Pryor launches rare pro-ObamaCare midterm ad Allahpundit 6 hours ago