In response to:
I think he's implying that the masses aren't capable of being successful. They can't relate, because they are supposedly victims of the system which is holding them back. It's the same story as when they have a young child on video talking about how the "rich" need to pay more taxes. It's degrading to that child, because someone has already instilled in the child's mind that he/she won't be that successful or rich person -- it's going to be someone else and that someone else needs to give them something. It's sad.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 9 hours ago