I’m chomping on the chocolate bunny (ears first!) that I found in my basket and it occurs to me that believing in Christ’s resurrection requires a capitalist mindset. Certainly, you could be a capitalist without believing in Christ’s resurrection since it requires faith to believe in the resurrection. And, Christ’s primary mission on earth was not to overthrow human forms of government. However, Christ recognized as “good” a legitimate form of human government that espouses freedom, private property rights and representative authority. So, if you call yourself a Christian (as President Obama does) then I think you must also be...
The immorality of your evil god requiring the suffering and death of the innocent to redeem the guilty doesn't seem to bother you in the slightest. Amazing that you Christians would want to take your moral cues from a being that calls itself good while perpetrating evil. It's like you don't have an innate sense of good and evil and will simply go whichever way the wind blows.
- Video: Phoenix business owner foils bank robbery by waiting at get-away car with his gun Mary Katharine Ham 17 mins ago
- Obama: Hey, all these red-state Democrats running away from me are strong supporters who vote with me! Mary Katharine Ham 57 mins ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: The ultimate gross-out Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Scary news from MoveOn: If Republicans win the Senate, they might use a dubious procedure known as “reconciliation” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Should a minority elect an executive? Maine edition Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Video: Scarborough thinks Hillary’s lack of competition is what will hurt her Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago