I’m chomping on the chocolate bunny (ears first!) that I found in my basket and it occurs to me that believing in Christ’s resurrection requires a capitalist mindset. Certainly, you could be a capitalist without believing in Christ’s resurrection since it requires faith to believe in the resurrection. And, Christ’s primary mission on earth was not to overthrow human forms of government. However, Christ recognized as “good” a legitimate form of human government that espouses freedom, private property rights and representative authority. So, if you call yourself a Christian (as President Obama does) then I think you must also be...
The immorality of your evil god requiring the suffering and death of the innocent to redeem the guilty doesn't seem to bother you in the slightest. Amazing that you Christians would want to take your moral cues from a being that calls itself good while perpetrating evil. It's like you don't have an innate sense of good and evil and will simply go whichever way the wind blows.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- By the way: U.S. troops have landed in West Africa to fight Ebola Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Cheer up, Eric Holder: You’re only the third-most-hated Obama Cabinet official Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- Hot Air returns to the Vatican Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Rand Paul’s become acceptably hawkish for a prospective GOP nominee, says … John McCain Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- State’s Marie Harf: ISIS couldn’t even have predicted how powerful ISIS would become Noah Rothman 11 hours ago