I’m chomping on the chocolate bunny (ears first!) that I found in my basket and it occurs to me that believing in Christ’s resurrection requires a capitalist mindset. Certainly, you could be a capitalist without believing in Christ’s resurrection since it requires faith to believe in the resurrection. And, Christ’s primary mission on earth was not to overthrow human forms of government. However, Christ recognized as “good” a legitimate form of human government that espouses freedom, private property rights and representative authority. So, if you call yourself a Christian (as President Obama does) then I think you must also be...
The immorality of your evil god requiring the suffering and death of the innocent to redeem the guilty doesn't seem to bother you in the slightest. Amazing that you Christians would want to take your moral cues from a being that calls itself good while perpetrating evil. It's like you don't have an innate sense of good and evil and will simply go whichever way the wind blows.
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 14 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 15 hours ago