I’m chomping on the chocolate bunny (ears first!) that I found in my basket and it occurs to me that believing in Christ’s resurrection requires a capitalist mindset. Certainly, you could be a capitalist without believing in Christ’s resurrection since it requires faith to believe in the resurrection. And, Christ’s primary mission on earth was not to overthrow human forms of government. However, Christ recognized as “good” a legitimate form of human government that espouses freedom, private property rights and representative authority. So, if you call yourself a Christian (as President Obama does) then I think you must also be...
Who's arguing? If you zombies were capable of arguing you wouldn't be zombies. I cited the passages to demonstrate that mythical Jesus wasn't big on personal property and considered being rich immoral. How do you interpret the "eye of the needle" passage?
- Detroit cuts deal with retired first responders on pensions Ed Morrissey 18 minutes ago
- Video: Did we miss the al-Qaeda convention? Ed Morrissey 58 minutes ago
- Bloomberg to spend $50 million to “outmuscle” the NRA Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: Happy (The Remy Tax Day Edition) Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Should Mike Anderson III go free? Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago