It should come as no surprise that the rate of mass shootings at schools and in other public places is increasing. The surge has nothing to do with guns, which have been widely available in the U.S. for years. Gun control laws have been increasing. Instead, there is a direct correlation between the increase in violence and the gradual degradation of morals, ethics and parenting. We are cultivating mental illness in our society.
In response to:
Connecticut: No Bible readings, teachings, no prayers, in the schools. All considered to evil to allow in those schools. But allow the kids to play extreme violent video games, as that 20 year old sinner did. And then thousands of talk shows ask what happened, why, where was God that day? Well folks you kicked God out. But prayer DID return to that school. We are told that teachers huddled in hiding with their students were all praying to God for safety. Too little too late.
- Could a Republican president gut ObamaCare without action from Congress or the Supreme Court? Allahpundit 53 minutes ago
- Rubio: Immigration reform won’t happen for another 10 years unless border security comes first Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Watch the most infuriating interview on the Israel-Gaza conflict yet Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Wisconsin gubernatorial poll: Mary Burke 47, Scott Walker 46 Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- CNN: Obama approval holding steady … at 42% Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Uh oh: Democratic senator from Montana accused of plagiarism in Army War College assignment; Update: I had PTSD, says Walsh Allahpundit 4 hours ago