It should come as no surprise that the rate of mass shootings at schools and in other public places is increasing. The surge has nothing to do with guns, which have been widely available in the U.S. for years. Gun control laws have been increasing. Instead, there is a direct correlation between the increase in violence and the gradual degradation of morals, ethics and parenting. We are cultivating mental illness in our society.
In response to:
Connecticut: No Bible readings, teachings, no prayers, in the schools. All considered to evil to allow in those schools. But allow the kids to play extreme violent video games, as that 20 year old sinner did. And then thousands of talk shows ask what happened, why, where was God that day? Well folks you kicked God out. But prayer DID return to that school. We are told that teachers huddled in hiding with their students were all praying to God for safety. Too little too late.
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 34 minutes ago
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 16 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago