It should come as no surprise that the rate of mass shootings at schools and in other public places is increasing. The surge has nothing to do with guns, which have been widely available in the U.S. for years. Gun control laws have been increasing. Instead, there is a direct correlation between the increase in violence and the gradual degradation of morals, ethics and parenting. We are cultivating mental illness in our society.
In response to:
Not enough hugs as a child, or so the liberals say. I suggest the opposite - not enough discipline and teaching the value of life. A society that murders 50,000,000 babies for convenience sake is going to reap the consequences, one of them being that life is not valued and treasured and respected as God's Word teaches.
- More non-existent voter fraud tuns up in Virginia Jazz Shaw 8 mins ago
- AFP Defending the Dream Summit: Day 1 Ed Morrissey 47 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Citizen legislator Sen. Mary Landrieu doesn’t really live in Louisiana Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Democrats go after Republican for self-defense measure he took…14 years ago Matt Vespa 11 hours ago
- Rubio: If I had to vote again on my Gang of Eight immigration bill, I’d vote no Allahpundit 12 hours ago