On Oct. 19, 2009, Deputy Attorney General David Ogden released a memo that instructed the Department of Justice not to focus federal resources "on individuals whose actions are in clear and unambiguous compliance with existing state laws providing for the medical use of marijuana."...
Fascinating, isn't it? Over and over we find groups of Odumba voters who have been screwed by their guy. Young folks voted for him, and they can't pay off their college loans because they can't find a decent job, and they end up moving back in with Mom and Dad. Blacks voted for him in great numbers, and they can't find jobs, either. And many who have been supported by Odumba giveaways can see these programs will not help them find a decent job, nor will the programs last forever. Now we have the weed-wonks in "permissive states" who are suffering because their man LIED to them, as he has LIED to everyone else on hundreds of topics on thousands of occasions. Gomer sez "surprise, surprise, surprise!"
Like a lot of Californians, Stockton businessman Matt Davies, 34, expected that when Barack Obama was elected in 2008, the new administration would not prosecute medical marijuana dispensaries operating under a law passed by California voters in 1996. After all, as a candidate, Obama contended that he saw federal enforcement against medical marijuana as a waste of resources.
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 22 mins ago
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest-hosting for Hugh Hewitt! Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- AP: CIA given stand-down order in Europe Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Provokatsiya: Russia captures NATO allied Lithuania’s ship in international waters Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Susan Rice: I hope everyone realizes it’s going to take “many months” to train these Syrian rebels Allahpundit 3 hours ago