On Oct. 19, 2009, Deputy Attorney General David Ogden released a memo that instructed the Department of Justice not to focus federal resources "on individuals whose actions are in clear and unambiguous compliance with existing state laws providing for the medical use of marijuana."...
Fascinating, isn't it? Over and over we find groups of Odumba voters who have been screwed by their guy. Young folks voted for him, and they can't pay off their college loans because they can't find a decent job, and they end up moving back in with Mom and Dad. Blacks voted for him in great numbers, and they can't find jobs, either. And many who have been supported by Odumba giveaways can see these programs will not help them find a decent job, nor will the programs last forever. Now we have the weed-wonks in "permissive states" who are suffering because their man LIED to them, as he has LIED to everyone else on hundreds of topics on thousands of occasions. Gomer sez "surprise, surprise, surprise!"
Like a lot of Californians, Stockton businessman Matt Davies, 34, expected that when Barack Obama was elected in 2008, the new administration would not prosecute medical marijuana dispensaries operating under a law passed by California voters in 1996. After all, as a candidate, Obama contended that he saw federal enforcement against medical marijuana as a waste of resources.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014