How long will that indulgence last? The next four years, whatever else...
"The latest RAND study notes that many of the electronic records systems ... lack interoperability." SAY WHAT??? They "lack interoperability"??? Wouldn't that be the #1 requirement for a mega-user, giga-entry database?? Sheesh. Our tax dollars at work- AGAIN. Thanks, Odumba. Recently I heard that a small office of four MDs had to shell out $70k for software to encode procedures. How on earth can they afford to spend that kind of money in a small practice?? Maybe it's just another "Democrats' bargain"... Pay up or close your doors. D@mned Dem weasels.
Now the other shoes begin to drop. Voters knew in November that many of the promises Obama made in 2008 had been broken. The economy had not revived as he had promised it would ("or we'll be talking about a one-term proposition"). He has not "changed the tone in Washington" -- except for the worse. He didn't prevent lobbyists from holding positions in his administration. He didn't cut the deficit in half; he increased it radically. But voters apparently decided that the president deserved credit for good intentions.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago