And, by the way, I don't want to burn ethanol in my vehicles, but I am forced to by government dictate. That in itself is tyranny. Time to turn this government back to constitutional republicanism. Get rid of the leftists in both parties, or vote third party. Time to revive a constitution party which isn't insistent on Christ's teachings--as appropriate as they might be to our judicial system--as much as freedom of religion, not this current freedom from religion, with all answering to the state tyrant. We broke from England for that very reason.
- Congressman Bob Goodlattte assures us that there is no impeachment in the offing Jazz Shaw 42 minutes ago
- The border crisis isn’t Obama’s Katrina – it’s worse Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Afghan interpreters who aided US in danger of being left behind Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 13:1–23 Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago