And, by the way, I don't want to burn ethanol in my vehicles, but I am forced to by government dictate. That in itself is tyranny. Time to turn this government back to constitutional republicanism. Get rid of the leftists in both parties, or vote third party. Time to revive a constitution party which isn't insistent on Christ's teachings--as appropriate as they might be to our judicial system--as much as freedom of religion, not this current freedom from religion, with all answering to the state tyrant. We broke from England for that very reason.
NewsBusted! President Obama, ISIS, 9/11, August Jobs Report, NBC News, Syrian Rebels, South Dakota Snow
- Video: Joint Chiefs chairman concedes U.S. ground troops may see combat in Iraq Noah Rothman 19 mins ago
- Study: Nighty network news covered Bush’s crumbling job approval 124 times to this point in year six — versus nine times for Obama Allahpundit 59 mins ago
- An Orwellian War: U.S. routinely calling operations in Iraq what they are not Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- How many people are poised to lose 2014 ObamaCare coverage? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Thousands of American troops headed to Africa to fight… Ebola? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- WaPo editors: Say, this ISIS intervention looks a wee bit “underpowered,” no? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago