And the lush John Boehner. Anyone see him at the Xmas tree lighting? Couldn't put three syllables together, and couldn't say one word without slurring it.
The left investigates & castigates the right. Investigative journalism is not dead, it just has a specific target.
Presidink Obaaaamaaaaaa: "FORWARD!" To infinity & beyond! What an idjet. Infinity will be the amount of money you need to see any doctor, certainly not the one you could keep. Fact is, they don;t want you to keept he MD you have, because to do so would mean you have someone who already knows about you, and they want someone who will ask the questions on the OCare forms so they can get all the dirt they need on you, or force you to comply with their edicts. Do you own guns? Best to answer "No." Otherwise the feds know which homes to raid in the middle of the night while your children sleep. Got dogs? Everyone will need 100 of them, well trained, to repel invasion from the jackboots.
Who doesn't think the inner city, and gangbangers, won't use this as a way to steal a lot of loot? Free chit flying around for everyone? It'd be like the surprise packages you buy at the store, all sealed, you don;t know what's in it, but in this case, a shoot down equals free grabbag.

Obama on Obamacare: This Law is Working

woodie144 Wrote: Dec 04, 2013 1:00 AM
The anti-Christ is a religious figurehead. I think you all mean, "The Beast " of Revelations.

Obama on Obamacare: This Law is Working

woodie144 Wrote: Dec 04, 2013 12:58 AM
What happens when the Republican is a socialist? Do you just vote him in? That's plain stupid talk. Here's what you need to do. If you see someone who you know to be a socialist in the Republican Party point him out, and get him booted. Certainly never let him run for office at any level, and if necessary primary him.

Obama on Obamacare: This Law is Working

woodie144 Wrote: Dec 04, 2013 12:56 AM
I'm not sure we have the time for that. If allowed to continue until after the midterms, this law, offensive as it is, will already have destroyed the healthcare system we have,

Obama on Obamacare: This Law is Working

woodie144 Wrote: Dec 04, 2013 12:54 AM
I didn't even have to read it to know it. Everything the left does is about coercion.

Obama on Obamacare: This Law is Working

woodie144 Wrote: Dec 04, 2013 12:54 AM
I will not comply.

Obama on Obamacare: This Law is Working

woodie144 Wrote: Dec 04, 2013 12:53 AM
I hat to be so crass, but this pucker, Obama, Soetoro, whatever his real name is, has to go. In any other time he'd be tarred, feathered, put on a horse facing backwards, and sent off into the wilderness.

The Obamacare Scare

woodie144 Wrote: Nov 17, 2013 11:00 AM
Just goes to show how anyone can use statistics in the way they wish. For instance, I am part of a website. One of the people had/has a problem with my right wing ideology. So, as we can do polls, I posited the qeury, "Should I stay, or should I go." As answers, I gave "Yes," "No,", and 3 others knocking the dingbat who didn't like my posts. The answers to yes & no, came out even 6 yes, 6 no. But, the question couldn't have been answered emphatically, because answering either yes, or know, was base don the interpretation of who read the question. In reality, either answer could be used as a plus, or minus. The whole premise was a teaching lesson for the dimbulbs in the web room, but only a couple out of them got it, and brought it up. Even after they did, people still kept answering yes and no? So, how ignorant is the American public?