BOCA RATON, FL - Mitt Romney and President Barack Obama will participate in their final face-to-face battle of the 2012 election cycle tonight at Florida's Lynn University. Like the two presidential debates before tonight's showdown, the candidates will debate for 90 minutes starting at 9 pm ET. The focus of tonight's debate will be on foreign policy, something very low on the priority list for voters according to Reuters. Romney, Obama and CBS News moderator Bob Schieffer will be seated together at a desk in the same format used for the vice presidential debate between Paul Ryan and Vice...
The Mount Pleasant Journal is one of several newspapers run by Trib Total Media, a media conglomerate owned by billionaire Richard Mellon Scaife. Scaife’s foundation donated hundreds of millions of dollars to conservative organizations ranging from the American Enterprise Institution to the Federalist Society, and he currently serves as vice-chairman of the right-wing Heritage Foundation’s board of trustees. Last Thursday, at least one of Scaife’s newspapers printed an inaccurate story headlined “Photo ID required for November election,” when, in reality, a court order suspended the requirement that Pennsylvania voters show an ID or lose their right to vote.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago