Today marks 220 days since President Obama last visited Wisconsin. As regular readers well know, Badger Country is one of twelve battleground states Romney/Ryan desperately need to win in order for Republicans to reclaim the White House in November. But why -- after months of endless campaigning in other swing states -- has The One finally decided to grace Wisconsinites with his presence? Well, the latest web ad from the Republican National Committee provides some useful...
...gas prices alone should have O out the door...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Good: Comedienne refuses to apologize for telling jokes Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Shocking report: Obama didn’t even finish Jiro’s sushi Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Who’s up for a Throwback Thursday with Kim Jong Un? Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Georgia governor signs liberalizing concealed carry law Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- McCain: It’s a stain on America’s honor that we haven’t passed amnesty yet Allahpundit 9 hours ago