A Lesson on Racial Discrimination

wolfpat Wrote: May 14, 2014 8:02 AM
You have to read several of LD's screeds to realize it's a parody. What's really sick is that too many real liberals think this way.

A Lesson on Racial Discrimination

wolfpat Wrote: May 14, 2014 7:55 AM
You do know that Shaq just completed his doctorate, don't you?

Mad Magazine vs. Hollywood

wolfpat Wrote: May 12, 2014 7:48 AM
Same for me. I still have a Mad Magazine type of sarcastic humor. Dave Berg was a genius. Do you remember this: "It's not the heat, and it's not the humidity. It's all the people screaming."?
Are there any jungles in Africa? I've never seen pictures of them that I can recall. The pictures of Africa I've seen are all of deserts or savannahs.

Republicans and Blacks

wolfpat Wrote: Mar 25, 2014 7:58 PM
I think black Republicans are already pitching to the African-American community. But there aren't enough of them to get the message across. Dr. Sowell is correct. More WHITE Republicans need to get into the African-American communities to spread the message. There are many commonalities between our policies, and what MOST African-Americans would like to see happen.

Racist Elephants

wolfpat Wrote: Mar 17, 2014 10:18 AM
If they're wearing hoodies, how do you know they're tattooed? I'd stay on the side with the guys in hoodies. The three black men in tailored business suits carrying briefcases are probably lawyers, and want to rob me.

Racist Elephants

wolfpat Wrote: Mar 17, 2014 10:17 AM
Good one.
Look at the work of Edward Lorenz for insights into what computer models are good for. The only way for computer models on the climate to be accurate is to start with the EXACT energy vector of every particle of everything everywhere. Otherwise, your result will diverge from reality in just a few iterations.

Another Galling Betrayal

wolfpat Wrote: Feb 18, 2014 10:01 AM
You also have to wonder about the idiot that put him there.
That's right. The woman used 3000 dollars worth of birth control a year. How is she able to walk?
I guess you didn't get my point. It's a sarchasm.