The Washington Post (10/25/2012), in giving President Barack Obama an endorsement for another four years, wrote, "Much of the 2012 presidential campaign has dwelt on the past, but the key questions are who could better lead the country during the next four years -- and, most urgently, who is likelier to put the government on a more sound financial footing." The suggestion appears to be that a president is not to be held accountable to his promises and past record and that his past record is no indication of his future behavior. Possibly, the Washington Post people believe that a black...
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago