The Washington Post (10/25/2012), in giving President Barack Obama an endorsement for another four years, wrote, "Much of the 2012 presidential campaign has dwelt on the past, but the key questions are who could better lead the country during the next four years -- and, most urgently, who is likelier to put the government on a more sound financial footing." The suggestion appears to be that a president is not to be held accountable to his promises and past record and that his past record is no indication of his future behavior. Possibly, the Washington Post people believe that a black...
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 32 minutes ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Poll: Republican voters back immigration reform? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- LeBron James becomes first person ever to leave Miami for Cleveland voluntarily Allahpundit 3 hours ago