Step one is Indiana. With a strong in-state Republican machine, this will likely be the easiest state to swing into the R column. Townhall's PollTracker currently has Romney up by double digits. While a lot can happen in the next few weeks, Indiana is going to...
In response to:
GM should have had to file bankruptcy but then all of those union workers would have had to make concessions in their huge salaries and benefits. Can't have that.
Let's be honest: Barack Obama won an impressive landslide victory in 2008. He carried a few states it would not have been expected for a Democrat to carry. Mitt Romney's hopes of victory hinge on turning a few of those blues back red and then making inroads in traditional Democrat territory.
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 32 mins ago
- The Marysville school shooting was politicized in about, oh… three minutes Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Hillarynomics: Businesses don’t create jobs Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Christie, Cuomo enact stricter travel restrictions as new patient showed symptoms in NJ, tests negative Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 16 hours ago