Step one is Indiana. With a strong in-state Republican machine, this will likely be the easiest state to swing into the R column. Townhall's PollTracker currently has Romney up by double digits. While a lot can happen in the next few weeks, Indiana is going to...
In response to:
They have yard signs in my city.
Let's be honest: Barack Obama won an impressive landslide victory in 2008. He carried a few states it would not have been expected for a Democrat to carry. Mitt Romney's hopes of victory hinge on turning a few of those blues back red and then making inroads in traditional Democrat territory.
- Oddly, the IRS didn’t seem interested in large 501s Ed Morrissey 31 minutes ago
- Google Glass. Creepy privacy invasion or the new normal? Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Video: Gas prices hit $4.39 a gallon in the Twin Cities Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- “Mass demonstration” at Ft. Meade supporting Manning Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- North Korea fires three short-range missiles as Japan envoy pays “secret” visit Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- DC firm shaking down Chevron learns lesson about poking the bear Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago