The Washington Post's headline is "Spending by independent groups had little...
If the governor and mayors were not depending on the feds, they would be far more active in fixing the problems.
Much digital ink and wind is being expended today on the interwebs and cable TV lamenting the ineffectiveness of outside spending from conservative-aligned groups in electing Republican candidates. Indeed, some of the largest groups spent incredible amounts of money to what looks to be little effect. Many Republican candidates who had large SuperPACs behind them lost, and in what looked to be winnable races. This wasn't just Mitt Romney - it was down the ballot with candidates like Josh Mandel, Scott Brown, Tommy Thompson and George Allen.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Georgia Congressional candidate spoofs Van Damme to bash ObamaCare Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Wow: Obama down 23 points among Latinos in 2013 Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Nelson Mandela, 1918-2013 Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Poll: Support for ObamaCare down sharply among white women Allahpundit 12 hours ago